As Time Goes By


It’s been a week alright. A few weeks actually. Lots and lots of social media activities. The A&R group in New York now have my completed profile on their system. I was interviewed on the weekend by Trimstone - and played some live music for them also.  My songs are still on 3SER radio, receiving heaps of encouragement.  Everything is awesome!

Amongst all of that I find myself turning away a bit from all the promotional stuff and thinking about the reason for it all. The Music. An inspired lyric wrapped through a stirring melody with a dynamic arrangement. Yes, it's time for another new release. This one is called As Time Goes By. 

The Casey Beat premiered it on Saturday night! That's the 17 April show, if you would like to listen on demand.  The five most recent shows are available on the radio website

This one is very close to me. A song about my life with my wife. She is a published photographer and writer. Her blog has been running for years. We have such a rich history and most has been documented and photographed. What a treasure she is and she creates. Special memories recorded for all time. The memories that we don’t recall are so precious. The posts and pictures that come up continually remind me of all the great times we have had together. 

Sit back and have a listen. David Totton (the Casey Beat) said this was a beautiful song that all can relate to. Let me know what you think. Check out YouTube if Spotify isn’t your thing. 

Thanks so much for all your support and encouragement. All the best to you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open sessions ...

July wrap-up!

Merch-ing along!