Places to go!


July has been very busy. I released two songs.  One was a rewrite of "She Calls Me Back" (previously titled "The Mountain"). The other was one that needed serious remix/mastering, which is now titled "Got No Place To Go".  (It was previously "No Place to Go"). 

I am very happy with both results. It's so liberating when you see clearly that you don’t need to follow the industry conventions. As an independent artist I'm not bound by any recording company regulations.

Along with those two releases, I continued participating in the "I heart Songwriting Club" and I'm writing furiously again. On top of that I've had a week of birthday celebration with various trips to enhance those celebrations. 

I’m still following on with my live performances. Still focussing on my local Banshees and I also did some songs at The Junk Bar. 

I'm looking forward to an extended holiday through September and October so August preparations will be hectic.  Awesome!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songwriters Showcase ...

December wrap-up!

Awesome August ...