Where We Will Meet Again

 

Some songs can't wait. This one was scheduled for next year and a proper recording but a friend insisted I couldn’t wait till then. He was right.  He has cancer and he’s old, so he values time.  

He’s in the US. He posted an old song of his on FaceBook and I commented, mentioning this song cos it’s my only Country type song. I then sent him a link to my private Soundcloud file. He became very insistent that I post this for everyone, so I mocked the artwork and released it - just like that.

It's a bare-bones acoustic ballad. Inspired writing that examines loss. If you feel it, share it.

Edited to add:  David from The Casey Beat sent me as message and asked to play this song on radio - which he did as part of the Boxing Day show.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July wrap-up!

Open sessions ...

Merch-ing along!