The U.K. Strain!


This song was conceived late Sunday afternoon while walking the dog - with my mask on, as per Greater Brisbane lockdown procedures.  

I had previously mentioned that the UK strain sounds like a song from a British punk band, so I was playing with a lyric as I walked.  When I got home I decided I would finish the song, produce and then release it - while we were still in lockdown. 

I initially posted on SoundCloud because YouTube and Spotify are a bit slower with their uptake.  

Even before I released the song, it had been scheduled for The Casey Beat's Saturday night playlist on 16 December along with my next (planned) release "The Key Was On The Hook". 

Obviously this is a UK punk rock song!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July wrap-up!

Open sessions ...

Songwriters Showcase ...