Trimstone Livestream Open Mic #6


Two performances in two weeks!  How crazy is that?!  Today's was via Zoom hook-up to Trimstone's Livestream Open Mic event, co-hosted by The Casey Beat.  Thanks guys for this opportunity!

I've been battling a chest infection and almost pulled out of the performance but fortunately my anti-biotics kicked in overnight.  Even so, I opted to sing quieter offerings - "Song Dreaming", "Breathe, Miss Sunshine", "Walk My Way", "Where We Will Meet Again" and "How Much You Mean to Me".  

If you missed the show or would like to hear any songs again,  nearly all those tracks are available on my Spotify account (which currently has 26 singles) - and "Walk My Way" will be there when it releases on 23 March.  My YouTube Artist Channel is another option if you don't do Spotify.  Both can be easily accessed via tabs on the blog's home page.  Cheers!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Open sessions ...

July wrap-up!

Merch-ing along!