Walk My Way

This song represents how I live my life and my fundamental motivations. Possibly the song closest to my heart Walk My Way was written in less than an hour, after thinking on what my legacy could be.

When I was younger I had a respiratory arrest and developed a hole in my lung (pneumothorax) at the same time. I was taken by ambulance to a larger hospital, as I was in the country. They had to stop six times on the way to restart me (old technology). 

I had a near-death experience and my whole attitude to life was changed.  

I wrote this song as much for myself as for all of you.  Have a listen and if you like it let me know, hit the like button or whatever the platform does. If you don’t like it, let me know.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July wrap-up!

Open sessions ...

Merch-ing along!