Wish you were here?!

I finished a new song yesterday - No Place to Go.  I was going to play it at Banshee's later in the evening but decided on more practice first.

It was a good night out.  I really enjoyed it.  There was a lot of camaraderie between the performers.  It seems they’re getting to know me.  

One guy had been listening to my stuff on Spotify, which was great to hear.  

Overall there were lots of originals being played - and there were more people also, about 40 when I played.  I stayed till 10:00pm as I had an early start today.

I played Goodbye, Drifting on the Window Seat, Breathe Miss Sunshine and The Magician.  I also played The Mountain but don't have a link for that as it is yet to be released.  





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songwriters Showcase ...

July wrap-up!

Open sessions ...