Stepping out ...

Hi all - just keeping you abreast of what I've been doing.  Two weeks ago I played a few songs in the ASA (Australian Songwriters Association) National ZOOM concert. It was a great event and I really enjoyed it. 

Last night I stepped out again and headed to Salisbury Community Sports Club for another Open Mic event.

I performed two sets, playing seven songs it total.  (As usual, links for the released songs are below). The first set was a bit rough but I was much more relaxed for the second. 

The usual sort of talent was there, with most doing covers. It was a totally different crowd to Banshee's and it was good to get feedback from the different audience. Lots of positive comments from other performers, the organiser - and sound guy too.  

There were quite a few people about. Rebecca and I had dinner and a few drinks (not enough to compromise safe driving) - and Rebecca took some photos.  

I'm looking forward to the next adventure.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songwriters Showcase ...

July wrap-up!

Open sessions ...