Awesome August ...


I had a great start to August off the back of the last day of July, when I played a few songs at West End Archive Brewery. 

Just two days into the new month and I finally got to play at The Triffid! A night at the Beer Garden and playing a couple of songs was awesome. (You probably know the the iconic venue is owned by Powderfingers' bass player, John Collins). 

The Campfire Sessions are run by Danny Widdicombe - and there was a lot of chatting. I'll definitely go again. Great place and people.

After leaving The Triffid, I headed to Banshees for a drink and a chat with the guys there, discussing merchandise for my spot in the mid-October Live and Local show. Tim and Al were great suggesting what might work for a start-up merch line. 

I had a few more nights out through August. My plan to continue performing and perfecting my songs takes time but really encourages me through the regular feedback from the audience. Onward!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Songwriters Showcase ...

July wrap-up!

Open sessions ...