Merch-ing along!

What an awesome month!  It began with a full set at the Victory Hotel, as part of the Brisbane Solo Performer Comp. The month held lots of open mics - and a full show! I was included in Banshee's Live and Local October concert as a paid artist! I played with two bands - Unsound Advice and Northern Lights. The three of us fit together so well and it was a great night with lots of interactions and new friends.  I even got to wear my own merch!

Each of my 34 releases have been made under my Bandit Dogs Records label - so that was our starting point for merch. We commissioned a friend to produce some artwork and he did great work!  At this stage there are only stickers available via this site but who knows what else might happen! 

I was recently talking with a producer in UK and he asked for one of my songs, as a project. After a listen he was keen to re-produce the song in a couple of ways and see how it came out. He was inspired to do all the work cos he liked the song so much and wanted to get involved. More encouragement! 

Looking forward to tomorrow at The Triffid on the first of November. I feel there’s another great month coming.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

July wrap-up!

Open sessions ...

Songwriters Showcase ...